P4 3.0GHZ

I'm sure we can. First make sure you have read the faq's here so that you understand all the terms and concepts, then let us know what hardware you got. And we ought to be able to help. Especially if your questions aren't quite as vague as this one. Also, if you have a dell/compaq/e-machine/gateway or anything like those, they can't be overclocked (except maybe a few models such as the dell xps and some dell laptops).

Welcome to the forums by the way.

Thanks!!!

I have a P4 3.0 W/ht, on a gigabyte GA-8I848p-g, 2gb of ram, 512 ati 2600HD pro Graphics Card, 550w PS, Cooler Master Hyper 6+ CPU cooler, Zalman ZM-MFC2 Fan Controller,

I'm looking to get the most stable over clock out of this chip, Hope this helps.

Thanks

Please do not repeatedly bump your topic - use the edit feature to edit your post. Save your pictures as jpgs in the future as well because many people will not take the time download 1mb+ bitmaps...

Also, lookup the overclocking guide on OCC and on other places to get the basics - otherwise all we'll do is reiterate the guides and confuse you.

After that, we'll give you the details and advice. :)

Edited by The Unforgivin