woooooooooooooooo

philbrown23

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I run watercooling and mine is pretty loud, kinda like a small vacuum cleaner, but I do have ALOT of rads all with 120mm fans some dual, so my temps are pretty low but I had to sacrifice noise a little bit. :)

What kind of temps??

I'm on water and the system is nearly silent....

@ Smeed, yea, that's what people told me for my 2900XT :lol: Then I set the fan to about 40%, and the thing was blowing my room apart :lol: 100% is like a fully fledged airplane turbine in my computer haha. I try to keep my system as silent as possible :)

[Ninja-Edit] Exeter, you've probably got some decent stuff though, and didn't buy a Thermaltake Bigwater kit.

What kind of temps??

I'm on water and the system is nearly silent....

I get like 20c on a 30% over clock on idle and only 33c on full load, but I have al of the fastest yate loons on all of my rads, and I have 2 dual 120mm external rads with the fastest yate loons so mine is pretty loud :) But I don't care about the noise I only care about my temps.

I get like 20c on a 30% over clock on idle and only 33c on full load, but I have al of the fastest yate loons on all of my rads, and I have 2 dual 120mm external rads with the fastest yate loons so mine is pretty loud :) But I don't care about the noise I only care about my temps.

Would love to see some pics...

Please

lol! well it'll have to wait till I get my system back up, cuz as I said in the begining of this thread it is not working correctly so I just ordered new everything, new gigabyte am2 sli mobo, x2 5000+ black edition, and 2gb adata ddr2 800 ram. Hopefully it will al be here on monday and I will totally prove my previous statements.

well I did not get my stuff today :( I'm actually not impressed with newegg at all, I paid for rush processing, and overnight air. Well when I called them they said it was prepared like an hour after ups had already came!! I'm like WHAT!!! I paid rush processing just to have them be an hour late! so my package is still at newegg and they said because of the delay I may not even get it until friday!!!! I'm like what! I think I'm going to call and pitch a huge fit and tell them that I want part of my shipping back because I paid for overnight last friday and it is tuesday and now they say it could be till friday!!!!! I paid overnight not over the week shipping or when we feel like it shiping!!