Ballistix Tracer vs. Regular Ballistix PC2 6400

Well the good news is Crucial crossships the SAME DAY you call them and yes it's free, turn around for me was under 4 days total for my RMA so with that said it's rather hard to get ram purchased and comfy in a system by then. Oh well.

Mushkin on the other hand cant get it through their dumb heads that I dont have a reciept for the 9200 I have, yet they keep telling me "Oh yes we'll RMA it, just send us a copy of the reciept." as a reply to my responce that I dont freakin have one, And seeing as how none of the OCC people related to the ram appear to care about helping, I have what is in effect twp rather crappy free paperweights.

So yeah good luck and enjoy the crappy yet reliable PQI (I own a set of their stuff aswell, soso ram, but was at a good price for the time, sadly that price was over $100...but then again the Muskin 9200 mentioned above was over $400 at the time :lol:)

Did you try making a little noise at the Mushkin forums? I was nosing around over there and noticed that squeaky wheels were quickly greased up by support staff. It's worth a try. And yes, I'll be babying the daylights out of the PQI until the Crucial and the Mushkin come back.

Mushkin on the other hand cant get it through their dumb heads that I dont have a reciept for the 9200 I have, yet they keep telling me "Oh yes we'll RMA it, just send us a copy of the reciept." as a reply to my responce that I dont freakin have one

Now who's fault is that? :rolleyes: