Nissan GT-R

Andrewr05

You sir, are not at all wrong there! The Scoobies at present look dreadful sadly.

Haha, when Mitsubishi come out with their new lancer ralliart there will be no reason to buy a wrx or an sti, actually I see very little reason to buy a WRX right now due to the mazda speed3, and if you needed the AWD, the speed6 is pretty nice too.

You sir, are not at all wrong there! The Scoobies at present look dreadful sadly.
Those things are hideous arent they? sick3qx.gif

Haha, when Mitsubishi come out with their new lancer ralliart there will be no reason to buy a wrx or an sti, actually I see very little reason to buy a WRX right now.
AGREED

What in the hell is going through their heads?

Haha, when Mitsubishi come out with their new lancer ralliart there will be no reason to buy a wrx or an sti, actually I see very little reason to buy a WRX right now due to the mazda speed3, and if you needed the AWD, the speed6 is pretty nice too.

Those things are hideous arent they? sick3qx.gif

AGREED

What in the hell is going through their heads?

Answer: it would seem that Subaru are trying to crack the regular family-car consumer market. After the Forester was deemed one of Top Gear's cars of the year, it became obvious that they could make a decent non-rally car if they tried. Sadly, they appear to have lost the plot with the WRX STi, but they might just make up for it with the regular Impreza sales. I have seen quite a few about in the new shape.

And the Evo X is rather nice looking too, but much closer to a rally-spec car than the Subaru ever was. Then again, it cost

I do like it, but a bit too much on the "extreme" kinda edge, I prefer the slower bmw sedans.

like the new m3, even though it's not as fast they feel more refined (yes I have driven the new 08 ones)

either way it's a nice looking car. I want to see toyotas new Supra if/when they come out with it