I thought this was a team Q&A area

dling

I came to this (General Team Info ) Area looking for some team info, Like do we have a tf2 team or any other teams.

But its all about folding. Its folding a team type thing ? or have all the folding folks just written in the wrong area ? :blink:

Not trying to ask a dumb Question ,I just don't know :withstupid:

This section is about distributed computing teams that OCC participates in :)

:withstupid: Yeah, pretty much just [email protected] and seti are talked about here. Atleast untill something new comes up. BTW, folding is distributed computing medical research, and you can put your points to a team and have some friendly competition. As far as teams for games and whatnot, I assume that would go under the games subforum. But perhaps if there is interest enough and need to, you might be able convince the staff to put something like that in the members only area. I dunno. I don't game so I don't really visit that part of the forum much.

But did not see it in the link that occ has a TF2 clan :(

Maybe because OCC doesnt have any clans...

We have a hard enough time just getting a few people to show up and play a game here and there once or twice a month, much less a fully functional clan :-\

We have a hard enough time just getting a few people to show up and play a game here and there once or twice a month, much less a fully functional clan :-\

:withstupid: About like our Folding Team...

+1, especially when there's such a diverse gaming crowd here. Hell, did the WoW guild even make it?

This is for distributed computing teams. There used to be an OCC Teams subsection with [email protected], Seti, TKC, and the general area I think...