Sign in to follow this  
gokusgrill

oddly fast internet

my upload speed is just staying over 100/KBs, for about and hour and a half now. usually my upload maxes out at 45/KB. i am in new jersey and have comcast, did they upgrade their powerboost system to last longer or something?

do you mean 300KB/s? because 300kb (kilo bit) is only 37.5KB/s. if so then how are you getting it that fast. the plan i pay for is the 6mb download 383kb(give or take a few bits) upload. I'm getting over double my plan for hours now. its really been riding around 120KB and should be way down at 45KB.

well it must be upgraded because im still getting that upload today. my speed test was 1460kb for upload. im very excited about this. i couldnt find any news that comcast upgraded the area.

well it must be upgraded because im still getting that upload today. my speed test was 1460kb for upload. im very excited about this. i couldnt find any news that comcast upgraded the area.

take it as a blessing :)

i thought comcast cut torrents off? anyways internet providers always up there limits. i use to have 45 up and 350 down. now i hit 1.2mb down and 110kb up and i pay the same.