just found this site that pays per ad

daniel

Well i just found this site that pays you 1 cent per add you visit, u can visit up to 15 ads a day, but the ads of the people who you refer will count for you too, meaning that if u have 10 friends and each one sees 20 ads a day, and you see 20 ads a day, then you will get 2.20 dollars a day.

Linky

you just need to have a paypal account thats it, they dont ask for your password or anything.

:D

---EDIT---

Whenever i get my first ten bucks, ill verify if it is real or not, but a friend who reffered me already received his first payment.

Edited by daniel

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...

Time for an OCC chain eh?

HERES MINE

Damn...

I should have signed up under you Claymeow, that way we could get a chain going...

or maybe every fifth person uses the 2nd persons link?

we should find a way to organize this so that everyone gets an equal amount of cash... :D

WOOO

I'm at:

$ 0.1700

Edited by Andrewr05

Guest ajmatson
Hmmm...

Time for an OCC chain eh?

HERES MINE

Damn...

I should have signed up under you Claymeow, that way we could get a chain going...

or maybe every fifth person uses the 2nd persons link?

we should find a way to organize this so that everyone gets an equal amount of cash... :D

WOOO

I'm at:

$ 0.1700

I just hit yours. ;)

I say everyone on the site do this and lets make some cash. LOL

Here is mine!

And how much spyware?
None, you don't have to install anything :). Just click stupid links. Wait 30 seconds (there's a time in the top-left corner, and you can just open another website (like OCC) in another tab and read that until 30 secs is up..then you close the link and open a new one, rinse repeat.