Holiday greetings!

mazakman

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second King's request. Change your name back to Lego. Merry Christmas Everyone. Since I'm studying and working in a foreign country that really doesn't celebrate Christmas, my Christmas sucked. I even had to work on Christmas. :angry2:

Ok i'm a day late but I was on the road all day yesterday. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and every other holiday you celebrate at this time. I was in Arkansas getting my belly full of home grown foods, running around the house half naked because d3's grandpa insists on stoking a fire and having it about 95 degrees in the house at all times....oh and I can't forget to mention the fact that d3 and I got to sleep in the attic bedroom which consisted of a room that's about 5 1/2 feet high with a bedframe(keep in mind the hubby is 6'2")...and 2 airmatresses on top...i'm still sea sick :blink: . Oh and decorating a real tree that the men went out and hunted down :giggle: was fun too. Forcing Bry's step dad to listen to Larry the Cable Guy's Christmas special on the drive to Arkansas was pretty priceless also....even though I had to suffer through it as well <_< . Good times :-)

Edited by CelticaFLM