Need help with Boot loading

aLeXv305

I have two hard drives with seperate OSes. I have XP Media Center and Ubuntu on seperate drives. I want to remove ubuntu. How can I do this without getting that funky error message saying somethinng is wrong with the boot loader? Last time i did this i formatted the HD with ubuntu and I couldnt boot windows. I insterted the windows CD and had to do a repair install. I dont have the windows CD on me though. Does anyone know how I can safely remove ubuntu without causing complications?

Edited by aLeXv305

I have two hard drives with seperate OSes. I have XP Media Center and Ubuntu on seperate drives. I want to remove ubuntu. How can I do this without getting that funky error message saying somethinng is wrong with the boot loader? Last time i did this i formatted the HD with ubuntu and I couldnt boot windows. I insterted the windows CD and had to do a repair install. I dont have the windows CD on me though. Does anyone know how I can safely remove ubuntu without causing complications?

After removing Ubuntu you can run fixmbr from the windows disc to fix that boot message you get.