Mortal Kombat Has Wrestling Moves

Kamikaze_Badger

http://www.ripten.com/2007/12/20/two-teens...l-kombat-moves/

Disgusting in all aspects <_<. Thompson is going to be all over this girl's death, using it as a vehicle to push his psychotic personal agenda, and those teens definately deserve what they're getting. It's no wonder they're going to use MK as a scapegoat.

But he really has a point. Me and my siblings loved the Mortal Kombat games and movies. I now shoot snakes out of my palm and hunt down a diverse crowd of people to fight with an unsceen aggressive voiced announcer. On the right day, I'll stun them and burn them up while saying "Toasty!"

Thompson is going to be all over this girl's death, using it as a vehicle to push his psychotic personal agenda

Saw it on Rage first! <_<

But yes I agree with you, because you know, them being drunk had absolutely nothing to do with it. MK was without a doubt the cause of this tragedy. :rolleyes:

Lol, I no this is no time to be laughing, but Phil said something hilarious. The type of people that blame every human incident on games should be shot. These people disgust me. Just like Freak said, I guess alcohol had nothing to do with it. It's the games fault because somehow the game possessed him into kicking, punching, and slamming the girl to her death. Bravo, society. Proves how people enjoy twisting stories for their own enjoyment.

I saw this today on CNN in my AP Chem class and thought to myself, how retarded are kids now-a-days? "Hey, lets beat the crap out of my 7-year-old sister! Doesn't that sound like a good idea?"...Some people should just be put down. <_<

Sickening...

I have had some FuXored up fantasies before (well, not fantasies but random thoughts about killing people (say what you will)) but to brutally murder your own sister just for craps and giggles is god damn sickening...

These people are definitely not mentally stable, I don't give a crap how "drunk" you are or how much you play video games, to beat your 7 year old sister to death and shrug it off as "I was drunk and Mortal Kombat is cool so I figured my sister wouldn't mind if I beat the ever living . out of her" requires a certain instability in more than one meaning...

On a lighter note...

I now shoot snakes out of my palm and hunt down a diverse crowd of people to fight with an unseen aggressive voiced announcer. On the right day, I'll stun them and burn them up while saying "Toasty!"
d00d no wai, I thought I was the only one! :D
Fatality
:lol:

I've got a question for you guys though, its awkward, I think I'm going insane...

Do you ever notice a weird voice that seemingly comes from nowhere when you upercut people during your daily schedule?

It is really weird, it almost sound like the guy is saying "whoopsie!"

It is really starting to bug me, even so that I no longer upercut random people on a daily basis.

if they would have killed one another I'd have to call it natural selection. but in this case it's a down right shame.

however blaming it on the game... I must agree with the article on the fact that's a low scape goat in this one. these are NOT children who committed this crime. these are young ADULTS now. people who should know better no matter what. charge them as adults, put them in prison with BIGGER adults who from what I understand do not take kindly to people who kill children. next up toss the mother behind bars too. it's not like her parenting skills, or lack there of will be missed by any other offspring who unfortunately may be related to her.

48 years for the teens... heck yeah. but it should be MORE for the parents of this poor little girl.