New Build

THEGAME304

hi guys i need some advice. i have a m3a32-mvp deluxe with a 6400+BE and i wanna get a h2o kit. i also have a 8800gts for now until i go crossfire. my question is this: will a swiftech H20-220 Apex Ultra+ cool it adequately?

here is what i was thinking about getting:

Complete system cooling kit, including Apogee GT CPU Water-block, MCW60 VGA kit, MCW30 Chipset water-block, MCR220 Radiator with fans and MCB-120 R2 "Radbox", MCP655 pump, MCRES Micro Reservoir, tubings, Smatcoils, Hydrx coolant, and various noise reduction accessories

EXCEPT: i wanna get the MCR320 QP 3X120mm instead of the mcr220. also does the mcw60 and mcw30 water blocks work well with my motherboard? will the Apogee GT CPU Water-block cool ok or is there a better choice?

is the mcw60 vga kit ok with my 8800gts or is there something better?

money is not an option, i just wanna buy the right equipment the first time and be ready for future upgrades, possibly quad core if the bugs get worked out. i have a full tower case>>>stacker. so i have plenty or room. if there is something better that i should get, please let me know as soon as possible so i can get everything ordered. thanks for all replies in advance.

I'm no expert with picking watercooling parts, but I've read over and over again to stay away from Watercooling kits. You should pick parts from different watercooling manufacturers. Hopefully someone else with expertise in this matter will help you shortly.