evga 780i mobo looks impressive!

The only holdup for me is I want SLI and I want it now cuz Christmas is coming up. Should I just pucker up and order the 780i board on newegg? And as it turns out they are all sold out...son of a....

Edited by surya

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the guys at Motherboard Pro offered me an EVGA 780i for the RMA on my dead DFI...

i told them i would rather wait and let others get all the bugs and kinks worked out.

i talked to them yesterday morning, and my new ASUS Maximus Formula board arrived on the porch 10 minutes ago... :thumbs-up:

Well it looks like ill have a second evga 680i soon (same one i bought from somone around here then sold to a friend after a day or so...well traded between it and my MSI board w/his 6300 :)

I'm prety sure that one would be a PITA to try and get it sent in, however that'll free up mine to be sent in for a 780i upgrade. I think I like the layout extended warranty (I have the T1 version afterall) and lack of new quad headaches enough to justify spending the cash on it. Worst case senario i keep running a 680i for the main rig :)