Batman: The Dark Knight

Andrewr05

Movie posters

I hope this movie is good, it seems from a lot of online reading that it is gonna be the same "dark" theme which was completely utterly awesome in the first movie...

JOKER: (more accurately portrayed how he should be)

poster_dark-knight.jpg

Edited by Andrewr05

Movie posters

I hope this movie is good, it seems from a lot of online reading that it is gonna be the same "dark" theme which was completely utterly awesome in the first movie...

By "first" movie, I'm going to assume you mean Batman Begins, which technically would be Batman 5 :P

But yes, I completely agree. The first two Batmans were good, but Batman Begins blew them away, and Dark Knight looks like it'll continue that trend with the similar dark overtone and gritty atmosphere.

But yes, I completely agree. The first two Batmans were good, but Batman Begins blew them away, and Dark Knight looks like it'll continue that trend with the similar dark overtone and gritty atmosphere.
In order it would be, but technically it IS the first movie in order (well I guess a more advanced Batman 1)

shrug.gif

Hopefully its good regardless of what its called or what number it is...

They released photos of the new "bat-cycle" a while back... this can be good (bat-mobile/tank anyone?) or bad... Looks sort of goofy actually.

batmancycle.jpg

I don't think it looks too bad, they definitely tried to make it look like the tumbler...

Any of you guys see the new trailer that's before I Am Legend? I think it's going to be officially released to the rest of the public tomorrow, but based on the cam-version that's posted somewhere, it looks pretty amazing. I am absolutely convinced that Ledger makes for a better Joker than ol' Jack. Can't wait for the HD version to be released tomorrow, I want to watch it again :D

Any of you guys see the new trailer that's before I Am Legend? I think it's going to be officially released to the rest of the public tomorrow, but based on the cam-version that's posted somewhere, it looks pretty amazing. I am absolutely convinced that Ledger makes for a better Joker than ol' Jack. Can't wait for the HD version to be released tomorrow, I want to watch it again :D

:blink: I am in utter shock Kash, I usually agree with about 99.9999% of your posts but I guess there is a first time for everything :-) You really think Heath Ledger can be a better Joker than Jack Nicholson?? I don't think in any walk of life this could happen. Jack Nicholson is in another league as far as acting goes, especially when compared to the likes of Heath Ledger. I am looking forward to this movie with the exception of Heath Ledger playing the role of the Joker.