dfi=crap?

How long ago did you buy it ?

If it still under warranty, I'd be raising hell over at DFI.

it's against the law for them not to follow through and warrant there own products even if they run out of them.

if you have the money for a new processor and ram, I'd be asking for a Brand new LGA 775 Board like a Lanparty 680i or a Lanparty P35 board.

I mean you can get a C2D for like 150 for a decent one and Ram for like 90, not a bad excuse to upgrade.

I'd be asking for a replacement board and bitching alot, even tehy don't have that one in stock I'd be asking for the LGA 775 board of your choice.

How long ago did you buy it ?

If it still under warranty, I'd be raising hell over at DFI.

it's against the law for them not to follow through and warrant there own products even if they run out of them.

if you have the money for a new processor and ram, I'd be asking for a Brand new LGA 775 Board like a Lanparty 680i or a Lanparty P35 board.

I mean you can get a C2D for like 150 for a decent one and Ram for like 90, not a bad excuse to upgrade.

I'd be asking for a replacement board and bitching alot, even tehy don't have that one in stock I'd be asking for the LGA 775 board of your choice.

Maybe they are trying to play me. I bought it like 2-3 weeks ago and it came out of the box doing this. So I'll call them and see if they'll hook me up with a 775 board. for now I'll have to wait for the rest of it but I won't have to wait long only till like the end of this month or mid next month.

Diagnostics LEDs:

LED 1 to LED 4 are diagnostic LEDs. These LEDs will indicate the

current condition of the system.

System Condition 4 3 2 1

System start-up | | | |

CPU detected | | |

DRAM detected | |

VGA detected |

System boot-up

That means, something is wrong with your GPU. Try blowing the dust out of the PCI-e slot, maybe use a PCI video card for testing purposes. I know you're gonna tell me that it works fine in your A8N-SLI Deluxe, but just try it. Maybe it's the PCI-Express slot that's broken.

try the other graphics slot

try the rescue mode (hold/spam Insert when booting)

try one stick of ram in a slot (try each slot in turn)

if you have something other than the stock chipset hs/f in place, the holding pins/screws can stop the primary graphics card from being seated properly... and give you the final LED error

i tried both pci-e slots and I don't have a pci graphics card.Also I tried to blow out the dust in the slots to and tried pushing down on the graphics card. nothing

i tried both pci-e slots and I don't have a pci graphics card.Also I tried to blow out the dust in the slots to and tried pushing down on the graphics card. nothing