Can you feel my breath Hardnrg?

kingdingeling

The service option is not supported, however some people have been able to make it work somewhat...

It works 100% if you set it up properly.

I guess I'm not one of those people :(

:( I'm getting ignored.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The service option is not supported, however some people have been able to make it work somewhat...

Okay, I reconfigured it so it starts as a service, then I went into my registry and added the -forceasm flag to the service there. Restarted my computer and now it works!! Thanks :)

EDIT: waco, I wasn't ignoring you; I changed it to my domain account, but it still only works with the -forceasm flag on, for whatever reason.

Okay, I reconfigured it so it starts as a service, then I went into my registry and added the -forceasm flag to the service there. Restarted my computer and now it works!! Thanks :)

EDIT: waco, I wasn't ignoring you; I changed it to my domain account, but it still only works with the -forceasm flag on, for whatever reason.

Gotcha. I had to restart before it would work as well, though I'm not using the forceasm flag. That would make it start up before restarting my computer though. :)

I read the title and thought that king was serenading hardnrg. I was wrong.

This thread blows.

z7shysterical.gif

(If a mod would like to separate out all posts regarding me & SMP, please feel free. You can even delete them if you'd like, though they may be useful for other people).

This thread blows.

It blows because he's not serenading him? :blink:

Wouldn't blowing *not* be taking place because of th...I can't go on. :lol:

This thread blows.

:lol:

z7shysterical.gif

(If a mod would like to separate out all posts regarding me & SMP, please feel free. You can even delete them if you'd like, though they may be useful for other people).

Just leave it, it's always useful to have this kinna stuff floating around in various threads so n00bs like you get it sometime :P

I was just looking up the EOC stats, and what I found was rather sad. I haven't folded in probably two years and I'm STILL on the second page, which obviously means we only have a single page's worth of active folders. I remember racing up the folding ranks and how getting onto the second page required all the rigs I could get my hands on.

I was just looking up the EOC stats, and what I found was rather sad. I haven't folded in probably two years and I'm STILL on the second page, which obviously means we only have a single page's worth of active folders. I remember racing up the folding ranks and how getting onto the second page required all the rigs I could get my hands on.

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/tea...?s=&t=12772

It shows just over 100 active users.

Why don't you try firing up folding again? :)

We have more PPD than ever before, but it's just by a select number of people folding their @$$3$ off, running SMP on Quads like road, etc. Back in the day, with the console client... :lol: I think I cleared about 40k points with the console client, then I went SMP ;)

@ clay, you missed that opportunity by ... umm ... like 24 months, I think December 2005 was the last time I was in NY :lol:

Clay, you don't have 384MB to spare? I think you need to look at your OS caching settings lol... no way you're using 4GB from "multitasking" :lol:

I'm running two VM's 384MB each... and I have 670MB free while "multitasking" (ooh I have multiple programs open, I must be multitasking lol)

I'll take a beer yeah, hey, get me two beers lol... I can catch up and give you the empties! :lol: