Hamachi and Titan Quest, how to use?

Lee3188

I'm trying to play Titan Quest with a friend over hamachi. We are in a private network together, but aren't seeing the games in the LAN lobby. Anybody ever use this thing?

yeah...we've used it...i know that some versions would not work, so at the last resort, try finding an old version to try.

Go to control panel==>network connections

In here under advanced==>advanced settings

This brings up another window with all of your network connections. You should see Hamachi and Local Network connections in the list.

Left click on hamachi once....then on the right are green arrows. Use the up arrow to move hamachi up to the top of the list.

Click okay and close all the windows. Reboot and it should work for you.

Looks to me like it will not work. The hamachi forums have a list of guides and supported games.

Oh really? That's weird. Ok, thanks.

yeah...we've used it...i know that some versions would not work, so at the last resort, try finding an old version to try.

Go to control panel==>network connections

In here under advanced==>advanced settings

This brings up another window with all of your network connections. You should see Hamachi and Local Network connections in the list.

Left click on hamachi once....then on the right are green arrows. Use the up arrow to move hamachi up to the top of the list.

Click okay and close all the windows. Reboot and it should work for you.

Oh good, I'll try it, thanks Java.

Just played several hours tonight with a friend in Canada...it does work, but you have to make sure you have the latest version, and that you use the semi-clear instructions I put up there. Putting Hamachi as top priority in that list, will work...just make sure to restart your comp after you make the advanced changes, else it will act like it isn't working...

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...