love the site

GenG

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know what Heroes is, but I guess at least someone photoshopped the posted pic... it would've been rude not to lol

That dude isn't a very nice guy... he goes around finding people with powers, takes out their brains and somehow absorbs whatever it is they do. I think.... I've only watched a few.

Anyway the punchline is the absence of brain. *drum roll; cymbal*

That dude isn't a very nice guy... he goes around finding people with powers, takes out their brains and somehow absorbs whatever it is they do. I think.... I've only watched a few.

Anyway the punchline is the absence of brain. *drum roll; cymbal*

Yeah, that's a pretty good summary.

And thanks guys ;)

(The sad thing is, I rushed thru that, during the last 30mins at work :lol:)

Glad ya like it, Steve ;)

Indeed. I can't remember, does he actually absorb the powers, or somehow look at the brain and recreate that himself?

You never actually see the complete process, but from what I gather (by knowing his background, which I can get into if you want), he opens up their head and merely "examines" the brain to learn the new skill, he doesn't actually absorb or eat the brain or anything like that. He opens their head by just pointing his finger and "controlling" it, but one can assume he had to steal that power, so originally his first few victims were probably done with a knife of some sort.

You never actually see the complete process, but from what I gather (by knowing his background, which I can get into if you want), he opens up their head and merely "examines" the brain to learn the new skill, he doesn't actually absorb or eat the brain or anything like that. He opens their head by just pointing his finger and "controlling" it, but one can assume he had to steal that power, so originally his first few victims were probably done with a knife of some sort.

:withstupid: Yep yep.