Sign in to follow this  
GrandTheft Llama

Quesion about [email protected]!

Well Ive been folding for a few days now and got 3 WU's done, and still don't see a DNA sequence icon how long does it usually take to get one?

Well Ive been folding for a few days now and got 3 WU's done, and still don't see a DNA sequence icon how long does it usually take to get one?

Usually until you PM Bosco and ask him to add it for you. :foldon:

Actually, it really isn't :lol: It's a piece of cake to set up (alright, I've done it enough times to be able to do it in my sleep :lol:), and it gives you a lot more points. I would definetly give it a go!

on some what unrelated ...

is the linux smp client now geting beaten by the windows one?

i ask this because i have two compys runing it one a 2.2 with 2gb dc 400 windows and the other a 2.4 sc 1gb ddr667 linux

and the 2.2 is beating out the 2.4 even though i use it for everyday activities, web browsing and cod4 ect...

its only beating it by 60 ppd but still what happend to the linux lead?

i got a c2d 6550 2.33 runing smp linux and it averages 1500 a day.....

I guess the lacking RAM on the 2.4 is what does the trick here. Ubuntu uses lots of memory (normal anyways, you can customize the hell out of it), and folding as well, so 1GB is kinna small.

The E6550 sounds a little slow, I got like 1850 a day with my E6400 @ 3.2, but then again that was overclocked... :foldon: anyways