I submit the following for approval

razor

@ razor, did you apply AS5 to the RAM? Cause those funny pad things on the RAM are there for a reason. There's usually a gap between the cooler and the RAM, so the pads will usually do better than AS5 applied to them.

nope, just to the top of the GPU/IHS/whatchamacallit...left the pads alone. :thumbs-up:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone know if it is multithreaded by any chance? My score seems a bit lower the I would think and I am wondering if it is my poor lil single core opty holding me back that much or that it just doesnt play nice with crossfire.

1308 by the "standard" settings with my rigs 24/7 settings, gonna put a more aggressive CPU/GPU OC then report back :)

Puck, I doubt it, as I don't see a MUCH higher score with my quad :)

I see, my results seem about in line as they should be...

Weird problem now though - I cant run 4x AA! I set it in the program and it still runs 0X...

It worked fine before :blink: Also, interestingly enough, an extra 100mhz on my cpu only gave one single point to my end score at 1280x1024 fullscreen.

Trying to get 4xAA again, but was 2876 1280x1024 Fullscreen 0AA >.<. gonna force it through drivers and see what happens...

Wow fullscreen is a LOT faster. I just got 2879 "oMarks" @ 1280x1024, 4x AA.

Fullscreen 640x480 jumped to 11136 oMarks! Stupid windowed mode. :P I'd try one at native res but the program doesn't support 1920x1080. :(

Waco, did you OC your 2900XT? :blink: Ohh, wait, you got the 1GB GDDR4 model :rolleyes: Stupid me :P

Yep. That extra memory bandwidth doesn't help a huge amount on most things but having it running at ~2.3 GHz helps a lot on synthetic benchmarks and things that rely on a lot of shaders. :)

Wow fullscreen is a LOT faster. I just got 2879 "oMarks" @ 1280x1024, 4x AA.

Fullscreen 640x480 jumped to 11136 oMarks! Stupid windowed mode. :P I'd try one at native res but the program doesn't support 1920x1080. :(

That is because windowed mode is using your 2d profiles and downclocking the card.

I reinstalled 7.11s and still cannot run 4xAA. It was working fine when I first downloaded the bench!!!

For fun I ran 1920 res fullscreen 0xAA and got the same exact score as 1280 res...what the heck.