Bosco

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoopie

is that your entire case or is that thing on the bottom a housing for a watercooling/phasechange setup?

EDIT: looks like a Tt case, lol im intrigued as to what your case is on top of lol.

is that your entire case or is that thing on the bottom a housing for a watercooling/phasechange setup?

EDIT: looks like a Tt case, lol im intrigued as to what your case is on top of lol.

It's an Aspire X-Telstar. As for the box underneath - it's a box I made myself. I do a lot of woodworking and I like having my case on the floor, but it needs to be high enough so I won't have to reach down to hit power buttons and optical drives. But the main thing is that the power strip and all the power cords/adapters are in it so everything is neat. :)

Man that lamp is burning holes in my eyes just looking @ that pic. I couldn't stand it right next 2 my monitor whilst using my PC.

It looks worse than it is, its only a 7W low energy lamp and it's usually pointed down more. I usually have the room lights switched off and work by the lamp.

Well I don't have any pics of my workstation currently but this could be my workstation technically. Actually if those Sony wankers hadn't coined the name "playstation" I would call it that......:)

th_DSC00058.jpg

th_DSC00048.jpg

th_DSC00049.jpg

th_DSC00050.jpg

Bah, you fellahs are the lazy bunches of oats that pass for gamers these days? For shame. Here's what has accrued thanks to my marathon gaming runs of Red Faction, Half-Life, Mass Effect, and now Spore.

Take a look at a real gamers' sanctuary:

snv36648wt7.jpg

Fiest your eyes, children, on my protector. My savior. My idol:

snv36667ix2.jpg

Snarky the last red killer dolphin

He may have been developed by poor children in China, but the day I fetched his body attached to those soulless eyes from the claw machine in a local dinner distro... my heart skipped a beat. He is now what feeds my will to own each and every one of you.

Edit: Here it is cleaned for you ninnies.

snv36661su6.jpg

Edited by Jhester