Bosco

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And is that a hand gun next to the monitor? :lol::O:huh:

lmao, yeh >.< :blink: i wonder what my bb gun was doing there. lol.

BTW) big red: My procesor is: Pentium 4 2.4 GHZ full cache (full cache as in basically it aint a celeron)

and geforce is my graphics card chipset. geforce FX

mmmmk heres my workstation finaly and finally my workstation and

***to all those concerned with the partial pic earlier, heres the story. im not actually supposed to be on the comp bacause of grades (hey its only c+ in spanish 3) and i was posting and it was loading the pics when i heard my dad coming.i guess a quick alt-F4 stops the pics from loading so here they are***

PS**I will soon post py MU Tigers pool table light cause the tigers rock and the jayhawks suck

go to http://home.mchsi.com/~hazardousidiot/wsb/...otos.html-.html it'll grow and prosper considering i made it in haste check out my whole webpage and post comments in the forums

Edited by gods_poptart

The reciever is hooked up tp the computer via a Toslink optical connection. I get 5.1 sound courtesy of nVidia's mcp-t southbridge. Of course you cant see the rear-surround speakers in that picture.

Here's my setup at home, I have teh smallest room in the house unfourtunatly so dont have a whole lotta room :D (the room is like 8 foot wide and 13 foot long... craping prisoners get a bigger room than i do! :P)

anyway, pic one: