Bosco

Post Your Workstation!

Damn man, your loop looks like a flow killer lol. What pu,p you got, and how many do you have in there?

two loops

1: Swiftech MCP655 (Laing D5 Vario) -> Swiftech MCR220 -> DTek Fuzion -> DD 680i Maze4 -> (Swiftech MCP655 (Laing D5 Vario))

2: Laing D5 Vario -> EK 680i Mosfet 1 -> EK 680i Mosfet 2 -> Thermochill PA120.3 -----+
																				  |
 (Laing D5 Vario) <- DD NV-88GTS <- DD NV-88GTS <-+----------------------------<--+--+
											   +<- OCZ FlexXLC <- OCZ FlexXLC -+

two loops

1: Swiftech MCP655 (Laing D5 Vario) -> Swiftech MCR220 -> DTek Fuzion -> DD 680i Maze4 -> (Swiftech MCP655 (Laing D5 Vario))

2: Laing D5 Vario -> EK 680i Mosfet 1 -> EK 680i Mosfet 2 -> Thermochill PA120.3 -----+
																				  |
 (Laing D5 Vario) <- DD NV-88GTS <- DD NV-88GTS <-+----------------------------<--+--+
											   +<- OCZ FlexXLC <- OCZ FlexXLC -+

Dang nice stuff. :thumbs-up:

I don't have a pic of my office on campus, but here's my home setup:

(ignore the Eeepc...obviously it doesn't sit there when I'm using my computer :P )

P1010028.jpg

Got a new desk, now I can support my third monitor. :)

From the looks of it, you are in serious need of Synergy. http://synergy2.sourceforge.net/

It's a program that lets you control multiple computers with one mouse and keyboard. (Ideal in your situation becuase all your monitors are next to each other hooked up to seperate computers. That way you don't have two mice on a mouse pad and another mouse to the side. I used to use it before the motherboard on my one computer fried and sent me back to one desktop.

Here is my space:

Workstatation.png

Think I got enough lol. Missing something I think. Maybe a dual monitor setup when I can afford another 226BW?

Home:

homedesktopxx05082uj7.jpg

homedesktopxx05082uj7.dd5f89a0fc.jpg

Cool, i have big speakers above my head like that, but if i had the option of wall mounting them (on shelfs atm) like you i would have them at head height, but you chose not to lol?

I would too. In fact, I wouldn't have them in that particular position in my room at all, in any of the three dimensions. They're in probably the worst possible position in my room right there actually, but there's not an awful lot I can do about it, so I just have to live with it :P

Edited by markiemrboo

Home:

hey I've got the same solder station! :lol:

also lol @ hairbrush :P

can't you just lower the speaker brackets down the wall a bit?