Sign in to follow this  
UkJenT

Another Race Issue

Here's the link.

Pretty much this is what happened. Three black men broke into a white family's home, in a 91% white county. They beat one stepson over the head with a baseball bat. He's now in a rehabilitation center because he cannot feed himself anymore. Well, the father brought out a gun and ended up blasting and killing two of the three black men. The other one fled and is now being charged with burglary, robbery, assault, and, here's the important part, MURDER under California's Provocative Act. Under the Act, the prosecution simplly has "to show that it was reasonably foreseeable that the criminal enterprise could trigger a fatal response from the homeowner,"

Now, civil rights activists and the NAACP are using the race card. They are basically saying that the white man should be charged with murder, not the black man. They all claim racism. I say BS.

Man, if three men broke into my house and left one of my family member brain dead, I'd blow them away as well. This really pisses me off. That black man should be charged with murder. If they didn't break into the house and left one stepson mentally dead, they'd still be alive.

The NAACP is, in my opinion, fueling racism instead of working to destroy it. What happens when something exactly like this goes down? The NAACP plays the race card. What happens if the roles are reversed? Nothing. It would play out exactly as it would have had the NAACP not stuck it's nose into the matter. :rolleyes:

Now I'm all for racial equality but it seems kinda counter-productive to willingly use your race as a shield against another race. They are willingly leaving a rift between the races(black and white in this case) so they always have that card as a back-up plan. Very cowardly if you ask me.

Lets not try and let this one get out of hand. Interesting, albeit slightly controversial, stuff right there.

If it was me I would have killed all three of them. You break into my house I don't care what color your skin is because it will all be red when I get done. :angry:

Crap like this makes me sick. If the roles had been reversed nobody would have said a darn thing.

The white family should try and play the race card as well. They should make the argument that the three black men targeted them because they are white and not black. Maybe it will hold up in court. Maybe some person as the NAACP will see how illogical and stupid of a claim that would be and then somehow realize that their claim is no different. :P

You see, UkJenT, if that white dad's great grandfather's step cousin's, third uncle's sister, thrice removed, hadn't owned slaves back in the 1730's, those three black men wouldn't have to break into that white man's house to gather food to feed their starving children. You need to be more sympathetic to the brothaz plight in a situation like this. :rolleyes:

You hit my son in the head with a baseball bat and all three of you idiots are going down.

Just going to purchase some illicit drugs not result in beating a young man into a vegetable with a baseball bat. The man was protecting his family. Regardless of weather he had medical marijuana in his bloodstream. You violate the sanctity of my home you pay the consequences. Period. I don't care what race, religion, or whatever adjective used to describe what group you belong to you will pay the same price. :thumbs-up:

You see, UkJenT, if that white dad's great grandfather's step cousin's, third uncle's sister, third removed, hadn't owned slaves back in the 1730's, those three black men wouldn't have to break into that white man's house to gather food to feed their starving children. You need to be more sympathetic to the brothaz plight in a situation like this. :rolleyes:

You hit my son in the head with a baseball bat and all three of you idiots are going down.

Fo sho. Cuz it's hard out there fo a pimp!

Just going to purchase some illicit drugs not result in beating a young man into a vegetable with a baseball bat. The man was protecting his family. Regardless of weather he had medical marijuana in his bloodstream. You violate the sanctity of my home you pay the consequences. Period. I don't care what race, religion, or whatever adjective used to describe what group you belong to you will pay the same price. :thumbs-up:

:withstupid: x1000

Fools Fools I tell you...

If you enter my home (whether you're white, brown, black, yellow, tan, olive, apricot, orange, green or blue) without my or an acceptable family members permission (whether forcibly or not ie door unlocked) you will be held at gun point until the police arrive, if any aggression is shown towards any of my belongings or family members you will be shot right there.

And thats on a good day...

Pick the wrong day and you wont have a face...

Edited by Andrewr05

i've seen cases of where people breaking into someone's home injure themselves, sue the owners of the house, and win. same with what i see in retail all the time. if we see someone steal something and make a run for the door, we can't touch them for the fact that if they are injured, they can sue the company and probably win. craped up legal system is what it is.

It's the lawyers out there that will do anything to win a case. I know officers who don't even write DUIs for the obviously wealthy anymore because they can't deal with the crap they go through with court, having their very family, integrity, life, and past attacked so someone can keep a clean record. Some lawyers are the most vile, disgusting, evil people you will ever meet, and they make a killing off of it. I do have tons of respect for lawyers who are ethical and follow morals, but they're few and far between.

... I just realized that I hate 98% of humanity, along with made up statistics.

All [races] are equal, some just more than others.

NAACP is just as racist as members of the KKK are. Its reverse racism, and its legal, if a straight white man is killed in Texas because he is white, it is not a hate crime, change color, orientation, or gender and it becomes a hate crime. Whats up with that? I think its high time us white bigots start pulling the race card too, "You just hate me because I'm WHITE!"

Just for the record, I have friends of many different backgrounds, orientations, etc. and have no problems with any of them :).