Ninja Gaiden Sigma

The Eye of Judgment

Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

Ridge Racer 7

Warhawk

Heavenly Sword

Motorstorm

Upcoming and comfirmed dates:

Gran Turismo 5: Prolouge Release Date: Dec 2007 (JAPAN)

Haze Release Date: Dec 4, 2007

Time Crisis 4 Release Date: Nov 19, 2007

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Release Date: Nov 19, 2007

Everything else is either due in Q1-2 of '08 or later. The 360 has been out for 2 years(2005 launch) and probabily the best game for it is Gears of War (last year) and Halo 3 which came out this very year. Meaning it took about a year and some more to release good games for it. The PS3 came out last year and to be fair give it a year and some more and then the good games will start to release like with 360. PS3 is only a year old.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Those are good games and you forgot the 2nd half.

Upcoming and comfirmed dates:

Gran Turismo 5: Prolouge Release Date: Dec 2007 (JAPAN)

Haze Release Date: Dec 4, 2007

Time Crisis 4 Release Date: Nov 19, 2007

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Release Date: Nov 19, 2007

Everything else is either due in Q1-2 of '08 or later. The 360 has been out for 2 years(2005 launch) and probabily the best game for it is Gears of War (last year) and Halo 3 which came out this very year. Meaning it took about a year and some more to release good games for it. The PS3 came out last year and to be fair give it a year and some more and then the good games will start to release like with 360. PS3 is only a year old

I don't think any of those games are that great. In fact, many diehard PS3 fanboys admit that the PS3 doesn't have any great exclusives. But I guess it really depends on what you consider good. It takes more than pretty graphics and boring, repetitive gameplay to satisfy me (which is why I think Crysis is such a terrible game!!!).

White Knight Story

LittleBigPlanet

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Metal Gear Solid Online

Killzone 2

God of War 3

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Gran Turismo 5

Those are great exclusives. Come Q1-Q2 next year all these comments about how PS3 has no good games will cease. You guys act like they will never come or just blunty igrone the fact that PS3 does have a larger and more promising exclusives list than 360. Just be patience and stop bashing PS3 for no other reason than games available.

It took the 360 a year to bring out Gears of Wars then another year for Halo 3. PS3 has been out one year and next year its exclusives list games will start to come out.

I don't think any of those games are that great. In fact, many diehard PS3 fanboys admit that the PS3 doesn't have any great exclusives. But I guess it really depends on what you consider good. It takes more than pretty graphics and boring, repetitive gameplay to satisfy me (which is why I think Crysis is such a terrible game!!!).

I like every sentence in this post (especially the off-topic one about Crysis :P)

Assassin's Creed is the only decent (read: not 100% graphics reliant) game in any of the lists so far. And since it is or will be available for both 360 and PC, I give the PS3 version a big fat "meh".

Assassin's Creed, Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, or Heavenly Sword. Time Crisis 4 comes out on the 20th if you like classic light gun games at arcade, but don't want to spend a dollar everytime you want to play.

CoD 4 if you don't mind not having the ability to use Mic. I don't even use it on the PC version and I rarely see people use their mics either on PC CoD4.

This ^^^ is what I was referring to. That's why I said "any of the lists" :P