Inactive Members

Bosco

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had trouble with one of my WU's...

For some reason it created 2 FahCore_65.exe's.

So it took about 10-20 minutes for 1 frame. So, I thought...maybe taking 1 of them off and let the other one take over. Nope that didn't work.

Only had about 70 frames left and I lost 48 points!

It isn't "kicking" them off.

All he is doing is removing people that just do 1 WU to get on the list so they have the double helix and then have a sig.

That means if they want that back they actually will have to have their computer on.

with a lil luck i wont get kicked off the folding team since i have 3 comps running it for OCC but i only have 1 running seti(screensaver) on my moms comp she likes the way it looks lol

• 1 month later...

it took me like 2 hours to get 30 wu is that good? Also i had name messed up and i looked into log file and it looks like it created tha new name "Monkey6915". And my wu are still 105? But i still havent got any credit at my user page thing.

How fast you finish a work unit varies greatly on your computer, how much CPU time it gets to work, and how big that work unit is. Some work units take longer than other because they are more complex.

As for your user page: It takes time for the servers to refresh your work unit count. I usually check around 30 minutes after I finish a WU to check my count and it's usually updated.