I am a folder!

yoshi02

I am officially a F@H user! :foldon:

P.S. Is the OverclockersClub F@H auto user-finder script case-sensitive or not?

Edited by yoshi02

Sweet. Not only are you supporting our team, and doing medical research, but folding also gets you women.

Allow me to explain. The next time you are talking with a hot lady and she asks, so what do you do in your free time. You can say "I am a member of an elite forum called overclockersclub, which is dedicated to helping people solve computer problems, while also learning how to tweak computers in order to get the absolute best performance out of them. While I am not at my computer helping people solve computer problems, my computer is still hard at work performing medical research on proteins in order to better understand and hopefully one day come up with cures for many well known diseases, such as Alzheimer's, Mad Cow (BSE), CJD, ALS, Huntington's, Parkinson's disease, and many Cancers and cancer-related syndromes. So, my sexy lady, what do you do in your free time?"

Anyways, welcome to the team, I don't know about capitalization and the folding script, but I guess you will find out in a few days.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sweet. Not only are you supporting our team, and doing medical research, but folding also gets you women.

Allow me to explain. The next time you are talking with a hot lady and she asks, so what do you do in your free time. You can say "I am a member of an elite forum called overclockersclub, which is dedicated to helping people solve computer problems, while also learning how to tweak computers in order to get the absolute best performance out of them. While I am not at my computer helping people solve computer problems, my computer is still hard at work performing medical research on proteins in order to better understand and hopefully one day come up with cures for many well known diseases, such as Alzheimer's, Mad Cow (BSE), CJD, ALS, Huntington's, Parkinson's disease, and many Cancers and cancer-related syndromes. So, my sexy lady, what do you do in your free time?"

Anyways, welcome to the team, I don't know about capitalization and the folding script, but I guess you will find out in a few days.

This actually works, haha...I wish

Welcome to the team, Im glad to see that people keep joining and contributing to the cause. We need to spark more interest in the team and get more rigs working on it ;)

:foldon:

if you have a dual core or quad core processor or even a dual cpu setup, you download the SMP client for windows and install it just like you do any other piece of software then you need to run the install.bat file that is located in your F@H SMP directory and then you can start fah.exe :)

hope that helps