GeForce LAN 4

Bleeble

Is anyone else going to GeForce LAN 4? I just bought my BYOC ticket last night. I've heard rumors that everyone attending (i.e. paying) is getting a copy of Crysis. I don't know if that's true or not, but if it is then my ticket has already paid for itself. :D Too bad I have to work Friday and Sunday though. :(

Hey Bleeble, I am going for Friday only since I have to travel to Texas on Saturday.

Well, one day is better than none. ;) Unfortunately I work until 7:30pm on Friday and start at 10:30am on Sunday, so I only have Friday night and Saturday. What seat do you have?

Well, one day is better than none. ;) Unfortunately I work until 7:30pm on Friday and start at 10:30am on Sunday, so I only have Friday night and Saturday. What seat do you have?

It would be sooooo sweet to go but I live in stupid vermont where they don't have stuff like that:( :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

It would be sooooo sweet to go but I live in stupid vermont where they don't have stuff like that:( :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

I lived in west Michigan before coming here, so I know exactly what you mean. :rolleyes:

Bleeble I am in seat U6. Yours???

I'm "officially" in V15, but I'll probably move down a few seats toward V9-12. My friend (DeekOrtiz) is telling me I should join TMM. :lol: I need to get a game or two that people will actually play at GeForce. Somehow I don't think NWN2 is going to be a big game there... Good thing BF2 is only $10 now. :D

I'm "officially" in V15, but I'll probably move down a few seats toward V9-12. My friend (DeekOrtiz) is telling me I should join TMM. :lol: I need to get a game or two that people will actually play at GeForce. Somehow I don't think NWN2 is going to be a big game there... Good thing BF2 is only $10 now. :D

I am a member of TMM as well :) I know derek ortiz also :)

Fun stuff. Everyone keeps telling me that last year's GFL was awesome. This is my first big lan, so I hope this one is great too.

...Of course, winning tons of stuff would be awesome too. How I'd love to get my hands on an 8800GT! :D