Howwwwwww

Bionix

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What have we started seriously though dude they are all right just keep busy do a pc mod or something to take your mind off it depressed drinking is not fun but it will get easier in time that I can assure you off i haven

I'm gonna steal that picture. Seems like it comes quite in handy every time a member starts complaining like a little girl. :thumbs-up:

and I thought you guys would take it down and cry about it :)

at any rate it actually came from a company that sells "rubber nuts" for vehicles

Wacokid... you've got it wrong. She wanted to get back together with me. I think she's a little too jealous and all of that jazz, for it to work.. but I'm making that assumption from 10 months of fights and makeups. I told her that if I could see her for awhile, and get some fresh emotions to grab onto.. I'd be able to decide if we could work, and so could she. She felt like I'd be leading her on. I don't want to be with her now, that's not the friggin point of this.. I'm not crying because some girl won't take me back. The ONLY point of this thread was to hear from an older member who's been through this, and see if you ever truly can love someone in the same way after you've already completely loved someone else. Keep the balls comments to yourself, I'm not moping around about this and I'll kick your butt if I ever see you =)

Wacokid... you've got it wrong. She wanted to get back together with me. I think she's a little too jealous and all of that jazz, for it to work.. but I'm making that assumption from 10 months of fights and makeups. I told her that if I could see her for awhile, and get some fresh emotions to grab onto.. I'd be able to decide if we could work, and so could she. She felt like I'd be leading her on. I don't want to be with her now, that's not the friggin point of this.. I'm not crying because some girl won't take me back. The ONLY point of this thread was to hear from an older member who's been through this, and see if you ever truly can love someone in the same way after you've already completely loved someone else. Keep the balls comments to yourself, I'm not moping around about this and I'll kick your butt if I ever see you =)

Sounds like I was 100% correct in what I posted then.

Also, ITT internet badasses.

the flaming going on here is gross. Bio comes here looking for a little advice from people who while he may not know, or be "friends" with, he is comfortable talking to and has somewhat of an establish relationship with. People posting that this doesn't belong here need to reevaluate why they are here. I was pretty sure this was a nice community we have going here, not just guys typing computer questions. If someone wants to talk about problems other than computers, isnt that why we have other sub-forums, like this one? Seriously some of you need to back the heck off.

the flaming going on here is gross.

Not really. Sometimes a good kick in the balls is the best way to get through to someone, especially in a situation like his.

said kick in the balls wont and never will come from the internets.

I don't know about that. People asking about such things on forums generally take the responses more seriously than you'd think.