Quick fan question.

just a thought, but centrifical fans, or blowers usually move an incrediable amount of air, im not sure about noise tho.

They work much better on heatsinks as well since they are able to create a lot more pressure (I forget the real term for it - the ability to move air even with restriction on the output).

Actually I looked into "blowers" a few years back and they really don't push all that much more air for the extra space they take...

They have a higher static pressure rating (that's the term I was looking for before!) by far though. They are MUCH MUCH better at forcing air through tight heatsinks than your standard fan design.

They have a higher static pressure rating (that's the term I was looking for before!) by far though. They are MUCH MUCH better at forcing air through tight heatsinks than your standard fan design.
Good point, I guess most people overlook those things...

they also dont have the dead spot in the center of the heatsink either, which makes them even better. i had that Tt blower on a volcano11+ and it worked better than the 75cfm Tt smartfan that was on it before.