Whos played cod 4?

firky

I think I have developed carpal tunnel playing COD4. I'm a long time Americas Army fan and I liked the MOH series too. MOH Airborne was the last I got and only played it maybe 2 weeks before I got COD4. I've played niether of these since getting the full version of COD4.

Only thing I don't like about COD4 is the account. I have built a new system and of course my account settings did'nt move with the new system. I was a full bird Colonel on my old system, now starting over I think I'm back up to Gunny on my new system. And on other forums I have read even if you copy paste your profile into a new system, it will not update. I can't confirm this as being true though. That said even if it would work I don't have a burner on the old system and the file is to large to e-mail myself. Hmm, where could I store it in cyber space to retrieve for the new PC?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have developed carpal tunnel playing COD4. I'm a long time Americas Army fan and I liked the MOH series too. MOH Airborne was the last I got and only played it maybe 2 weeks before I got COD4. I've played niether of these since getting the full version of COD4.

Only thing I don't like about COD4 is the account. I have built a new system and of course my account settings did'nt move with the new system. I was a full bird Colonel on my old system, now starting over I think I'm back up to Gunny on my new system. And on other forums I have read even if you copy paste your profile into a new system, it will not update. I can't confirm this as being true though. That said even if it would work I don't have a burner on the old system and the file is to large to e-mail myself. Hmm, where could I store it in cyber space to retrieve for the new PC?

YouSendIt

I need to reinstall CoD4 now that I've got my system up and running again...