Whos played cod 4?

firky

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pros:

Customizable Weapons (Have to do challenges to unlock new upgrades, such as scopes, camo, grips, and silencers.)

Handful of Weapons

Customizable Classes

Perks

Ranks (1 to 50)

Rewards Killing Sprees (3 kills = UAV for the entire team, 5 kills= Air Strike (best one), 7 kills= Helo (You can't get in it and shoot though, its automated :( )

Cons:

Sniper rifles don't work properly (They miss 70% of the time even on up close and still targets)

(LOL, prepatch BF2 below)

Bunny hopping

Tube Noobs (m203)

Instant Prone and Stand shooters

No Dx10 or Pretty Multiplayer

Some maps are way too small esp when your on a 32 player server (nade, rpg, m203 fest maps)

Servers have a 750 kill limit for Team Deathmatch which is very short, but I found a server that has it up to 2000 and it makes the maps enjoyable because they don't end in 5 minutes like the 750 servers.

Only 25 seconds to update custom classes between maps (change your custom class' guns or perks)

Can't update custom classes while in a map (change your custom class' guns or perks)

Haven't touched TF2 since this came out.

Jeez alrdy rank 41 hehe. I'm a small fry, @ rank 25.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I just got through the single player campaign and... WOW... I can't believe how awesome this game wound up being. I haven't even played multi-player yet and I can say without a doubt in my mind that this is the best, most revolutionary PC FPS since Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. Pack your bags, EA, Activision has handed your behind to you yet again. If anything COD4 is worth its price tag just to experience the drama of the single player mission. Lots of happy times, frightening times, and I gotta be honest with you; the very last part of the final mission actually got my eyes a little wet... good, good, good game.

Well, depending on what difficulity your playing it could take 6-8 hours. I did half of it on Veteran and got fed up with this one map, so I put it on Regular and finished it. Regular isn't much of a challenge but its sure as hell not as stressful when you can't get pass a group of enemies.

The story is filling IMO, even though it is kinda short compared to other games.

i cant stop playing this game, i'm level 43 now, only 400points till 44 :). i did stop and started veteran but i didnt get too far intill i got bored. im starting to feel like its COD2 all over again....which i beat mostly on veteran but it wasnt very fun

I first bought it for the 360, and have since bought it for the PC. It's an incredible game.. and the multiplayer is only lacking in a website-side of things (got used to it with halo 3.. fun to check stats on the computer)

I haven't played on the PC yet, but it'd be REALLY slick if the ranks would stick across both platforms. (I'm getting really used to my M16 with the red dot scope)