Calling All Gigabyte P35-DQ6 Owners

Hi!

Im new in this forum. Im spanish...sorry about my english.

Anyone know where is located the sensor named System in the PCB?

Thanks

Edited by OverCloke

If you can't find a *CURRENT* (ie. less than a month old) thread that is *DIRECTLY* related to your problem, then make a new thread...

The location of the temperature sensors are usually undocumented and you will have to find people that know about *YOUR* motherboard...

Imagine if you rang up a garage (car mechanics) and asked them "where is my thermostat?" and did not tell them which car you had... they could give you a general idea where it might be, but if you don't tell them the model of what you have, then you haven't even asked a question...

If you want a specific answer, ask a specific question

Motherboard model? System on older/cheaper models used to indicate chipset temps, usually in the norhbridge. On others, it means the ambient case temperature, which I would have no clue would be, nor the average joe, even if we had the model number.

But it's pretty easy to distinguish, what is the load temp of "System," if it's much hotter than ambient (10C+), than it's the chipset (NB usually). If not, then it's your system/case temps.

Hi!

Sorry...

The motherboard is a Gigabyte P35-DQ6 V1.0. I ask to anyone know where is in this board the sensor named System. I need see where ir located this sensor. I think this sensor is not in the chipset P35,maybe are near of the mosfets or voltaje zone.

Sorry one more time for my horrible english...

Thanks

If you want specific answers on a piece of hardware, you are most likely to get that information from the owners of that hardware...

I have changed the title (and subtitle) of the thread to attract the attention of people that own and use the P35-DQ6 motherboard. Please take notice of this as an example of how to title a thread.

There are many active threads on this forum, so if you want to get replies, you should think about how to title your threads. ;)