Triple Boot

CmpFreak88

Alright, so, I'm planning on triple booting my laptop... actually I've done more than plan it, I've attempted it for the last 3 days and haven't been able to get it to work right. I've followed various guides on the internet but have not been able to get it to work. I have my Mac partition all setup, have partitioned using both the Mac Terminal and using GParted, then installed windows and got it running and had a successful dual-boot, and then when I install Linux is where things go weird. Once linux is installed, the refIt boot loader will go to the Linux partition when I select the Windows partition. I know Windows was written on my last partition and I only have the 4 partitions allowed with my root of Ubuntu on my 3rd partition and the first two being the EFI loader and the Mac partition, but I don't know how to get all three bootable. As soon as I install Ubuntu I lose the ability to boot into Windows. Installing Lilo only gave 2 Linux icons in refIt and one Windows icon which still directed me to my Linux partition. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Oh, for the record, my Macbook specs are in my sig and I'm running Ubuntu 7.10 i386 and have tried every guide I could Google.

Thanks!