Quick question about videocards

snakieee

ok don't laugh but is it true that intel processors go with nvidia video card better and amd processors go with ati video card...

If you were talking about chipsets, then obviously some would be better than others with SLi/Crossfire etc... and chipsets are platform specific, so would be either Intel or AMD.

My nvidia runs as well as any ati card would in my system. According to what i've seen. I doubt there is a any truth in this.

I wouldn't really even say they're marketed that way. I've seen several AMD+nVidia Ads as well as Intel+ATI ads. I think it's amusing that the popular P35 Chipset of Intel's supported Crossfire (aka. ATI) and not SLI (aka. nvidia), don't you? :lol:

My nvidia runs as well as any ati card would in my system. According to what i've seen. I doubt there is a any truth in this.

Well my DFI NF4 board outperformed my MSI NF3 board easily with the same card.... <_<

Well my DFI NF4 board outperformed my MSI NF3 board easily with the same card.... <_>

huh? I would hope the newer version of nvidia's chipset would outperform it's previous iteration, or at least be on par. Did you forget to mention something here? I don't understand what you're getting at. lol

huh? I would hope the newer version of nvidia's chipset would outperform it's previous iteration, or at least be on par. Did you forget to mention something here? I don't understand what you're getting at. lol

Eh?

Nevermind... for all intents and purposes, the answer is no :P