What games are you buying this Nov?

WhenKittensATK

I love the month November. Free food, Black Friday, and plenty of new games to empty out your piggy banks.

buylist.jpg

P.S. Having all these good games release in close together isn't so great :P. Not enough time to enjoy each and hits you in the money maker :P.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the fun starts this month with The Orange Box, then Halloween is Hellgate: London. As for November, Crysis is the only given for me since Assassin's Creed is delayed on the PC. UT3 will depend on the demo, because with TF2 being so much fun and Crysis, I don't know if I'll really need another multi-player FPS (and don't really care about the Unreal storyline to care for single player).

My list for now until the end of the year... This is what i picked off the "release dates" list over on IGN. I'm sure i won't purchase them all, but these are the ones that interest me the most. The starred ones are the ones i'll be purchasing for sure.

PC:

Orange Box*

Crysis*

Timeshift*

BlackSite: Area 51

F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

Command & Conquer Saga

Unreal Tournament 3... Not sure yet. If my experience with UT2004 is any indication, it'll be easy to find in stores even after a year. :)

Still debating if i want Bioshock or not (due to the whole pseudo-rootkit ordeal).

Wii:

Rockstar Presents Table Tennis

Super Mario Galaxy*

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles*

Soulcalibur Legends

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

And afew other games which i've missed purchasing since i didn't get my Wii until August this year.

I still have a huge stack of games sitting next to me that need to be played (or replayed)... :lol::(

Edited by Psydotek

Alrdy got Orange Box and Hellgate London :D. So I didn't put those up.

Well yeah, I pre-ordered Orange Box and thus have TF2 already, and I pre-ordered HGL Collector's Edition and thus am in the Beta for it, but hey, they're still two of the big games this Fall, so I have to count them. heh. Those are only the third and fourth games I've pre-ordered ever (the other two being HL2 and HL2:E1....see a pattern? :ph34r: ). Oh, and I plan on picking up Bioshock and World in Conflict as well, but I didn't count them since they've already been released.

This is my list of potentially interesting games. I don't know how many I'll actually buy though...

PC

**Age of Conan

**Assassin's Creed

**Call of Duty 4

**Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts

**Crysis

**Fable 2

**Fallout 3

**GTA IV

**NWN2: Mask of the Betrayer

**Starcraft II

**Tabula Rasa

Guild Wars 2

Hellgate: London

Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom

Medal of Honor: Airborne

Quake Wars: Enemy Territory

Sacred 2

The Witcher

World in Conflict

Assassin's Creed

Halo Wars

Splinter Cell: Conviction

Turok

I'll almost certainly get NWN2 and AC, but the rest is up in the air. I'd have to play them first before I decide whether they're worth spending $50+ on.

I'm probably only going to get Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance this November. I'm not going to bother with getting crysis or COD4 until I build a new rig which will be whenever AMD and nvidia relseases there new line of cpus and graphics cards.