Body Pricing

nightsider

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Self mutilation... now that's someting that everyone should get into...NOT!

Sorry Celtica, but I don't find it atractive on any part of the female anatomy, much less their tongues...

Personally I don't like piercings as well as tatoos (not even the cute little dolphins or roses that women seemed to like having printed all over them a while back... must have been some sort of hip thing to do :unsure: )... but to stay on subject and personal experience... here it goes...

My second son, now 17, had his tongue pierced without my consent a few years ago and he had all sorts of problems with infections and the like. He said that he took all precautionary steps to avoid such a problem but I'm unsure as to how well he understood what was explained to him or even better what kind of moron actually did the explaining!.

For anyone that might find it interesting, his tongue piercing was a resemblance of a soccer ball, might of had something to do with him playing AA soccer for 6 years, but then again who knows...

When he had his ears pierced (again without my consent and after the tongue incident), he'd pass out (totally lose consciousness) when he'd remove them or put them on. I picked him up one time in our downstairs bathroom... I wasn't too crazy about finding him in that situation to yell you the truth.

The kid is a jock, so seeing him passed out on the floor was really scary...

Sorry to rant on this subject but that's just my 2 cents.

PS: My wife drove him to the piercing place on both occasions... she won't be doing it again...

I wouldn't pierce MY tongue lol...nor anything on my face.....but I did think about getting my tongue pierced at one point (highschool). I have many friends that have and they had no problem what so ever. It has a lot to do with the person doing the piercing I think.

Anyway, about the ears.....he passed out? A regular ear piercing? I have each ear pierced twice and peirced the top of my right ear myself.....it's grown up now.....but...sheesh.

I personally like body art and jewelry.....it can be tasteful. I don't like the trendy stuff. Bryan won't let me get a tattoo soooo....i'll just stick with my earrings and henna ::shrug::

I wouldn't pierce MY tongue lol...nor anything on my face.....but I did think about getting my tongue pierced at one point (highschool). I have many friends that have and they had no problem what so ever. It has a lot to do with the person doing the piercing I think.

Anyway, about the ears.....he passed out? A regular ear piercing? I have each ear pierced twice and peirced the top of my right ear myself.....it's grown up now.....but...sheesh.

I personally like body art and jewelry.....it can be tasteful. I don't like the trendy stuff. Bryan won't let me get a tattoo soooo....i'll just stick with my earrings and henna ::shrug::

Not untill you start eating meat :P.

Take that as you wish, perverts.

• 2 weeks later...