Comprehensive Air Cooling Roundup

road-runner

Yes, but those that only show stock voltages do not give any light on how well the heatsink handles higher than stock loads...

I've seen reviews where the heatsink is the best at stock voltages and Mhz but then that design cannot cope with higher loads causing a role reversal. (IE. worst cooling of the set)

A lot of the times the better heatsinks don't shine until they are pushed to there limits...

That's true, but beggars can't be choosers. Since I'm not about to buy a bunch of heatsinks and do the testing myself, I'll just accept what they did.

That's true, but beggars can't be choosers. Since I'm not about to buy a bunch of heatsinks and do the testing myself, I'll just accept what they did.

:withstupid: Sounds like a good project for OCC get every HS&F it can and do a review of OC temps....

hah 80w? not even!

http://www.ultraproducts.com/product_detai...p;productID=571

ultra says it only works at 50w at 100% load,

sounds like a nice idea tho if you pushed alot more power into it....

Hmm, right on par with the best heatsinks with only a 50w pelt isnt too bad - modded with a much more powerful fan and a 92watt 40x40 tec it should stay pretty close to amibient, without going below and needed insulation :)

I'm not gonna spend the cash to test that though :P