Sign in to follow this  
DOOMZIE

hey all

Edit: Maybe we need a section for the stock clockers. :P

:lol:

Yeah, we'll call it "Scaredy Cat Hangout", with the subtitle "What am I doing at OCC?" :P

wow, thanx 4 your input guys, very helpful, think i will scrap the 8800 ultra and downgrade it abit and should save a few bucks as well even though money isnt an issue, but i will stick with the amd cause i got it at a really good price on ebay and unfortunatly no return on it , o yeah and it is for gaming amongst other things ^_^

oh btw i will be posting more questions in the hardware forum was just stating my intentions 4 being here. wasnt expecting that kind of response and didnt realize it would cause an amd/intel mini war lol. ;)

wow, thanx 4 your input guys, very helpful, think i will scrap the 8800 ultra and downgrade it abit and should save a few bucks as well even though money isnt an issue, but i will stick with the amd cause i got it at a really good price on ebay and unfortunatly no return on it , o yeah and it is for gaming amongst other things ^_^

oh btw i will be posting more questions in the hardware forum was just stating my intentions 4 being here. wasnt expecting that kind of response and didnt realize it would cause an amd/intel mini war lol. ;)

It happens occassionally, but don't let that scare you away from OCC. :)

It happens occassionally, but don't let that scare you away from OCC. :)

:withstupid: Post away with your questions we will try not to have any more small wars. :)