quick question about a girl

SiL3nTKiLL

What the hell are you doing IMing a girl for 3 hours??? That is rediculous! Grow a pair and limit those conversations to 20 mins tops! Show her whose boss...

Geez... nothing says nerd like IMing a "girl" for 3 hours who lives 7 hours away and immediately thinking that maybe she wants to have a "relationship" with you.

Unless she is smokin hot, and I mean smokin, you should just meet for lunch, hit it, drop her off at the local McDonalds, and then block her on IM... if you take what Im saying lightly, I guarantee you will cry yourself to sleep at the end of all this...

I bet you would like Tom Leykis lol. Sounds like something he would say :P. Agreed though.

Out of everyone here, I might be able to offer the most (in)sane advice. dude, shes 7 hours away. If she is worth it, she's worth it. But if you haven't talked with her much in four years, she aint worth it, atleast not yet. And I strongly urge you to think where is this relationship going to be in about 6 months or a year, 90+% of the time spent apart. Distance is rough, and I will tell you man, its really hard to deal with if there is no light at the end of the tunnel, nigh impossible. I aint going to tell you what to do. I would reccomend to just think before you get attached. good luck.

Everyone has their own definition of "relationship", and these days they can vary widely, but to me, a relationship doesn't start over AIM at a distance of seven hours. If something is going to "happen" with this girl, it's not going to be over the internet. Set something up for the time you two will be in the same place, and see what happens. If she goes for it, she's probably interested.

Tru^^ couldnt agree more

and I can tell you from experience, long distance relationships are tough, and u'd prolly need more of a "ground" before you start anything serious

Now let's look at it from a psychological point of view on scientific aromatics.

Do you like the way she smells naturally?

what the heck? you want him to walk up and start sniffing her butt like a dog or something?

sheesh next thing ya know you're going to tell him to just go for it and mount her.

oh to heck with it, that's my advice at this point.

Actually psychologists have found that couples who find each others smells attractive (especially during menstruation for most women) tend to be closer and do better in the long run.

I've actually read an article or two about that before. Scientists had womend smell mens' sweaty shirts to see which one they found "most attractive" (without ever actually seeing the guy). Then the women saw all the guys and were told to pick the most attractive one. Apparently quite a few women picked a guy and his t-shirt. Crazy. :lol:

That was done on a college campus. A group of various men were told to wear a white cotton shirt for three days and not wash it, then it was sent back in a ziploc'd bag. Each shirt was numbered, and no one knew each others number or was allowed to tell other people their number. A group of random women were selected, and were all sat down and started smelling shirts, then wrote down the ones they liked the most and the least. Random assigning of dates of the men who wore the shirts that women liked the most and other dates of men with shirts who women liked the least resulted in those with the good smelling shirts wanting to see each other again, and the relationship going far. The dates among the bad smelling ones didn't go very well at all.

And no, no aftershave, deoderant, et cetera was used on the shirts. It was all natural man smell. And there was a broad difference among the women's choices of shirts.

In short, brush up on your pscyh, red :P.