George W Bush

izzugotom

Will George W Bush be able to fit into Tony Blair's Cabinet at Downing Str 10 ?, say he wants to leave America.

>I think he will freak out !!!

Does anybody know what is going on at Downing str 10 ?. Everytime they showed them on TV, strange noises came from the Square-Train's-Green-Seats.........like......JYAUUH JYAUUH JAHUUH...

>It sound like a male Lion giving birth!

What does this mean ?

About 75% of them were fast asleep, and I mean fast asleep.....!!!

>Are they processing Parliament stuff in their dreams.......This is really a funny Cabinet.

>It looks like only the speaker [Not the Speaker] are allowed to be awake.

They are truly on a planet of their own.

Edited by izzugotom

• 2 weeks later...

and ppl wonder why France never won a war....

I thought it was cause they start runnin around in the battle

field and their BO builds up (they never shower in the first place)

and die from asphyxiation....

My god they even lost to Mexico..... Who loses a war w/ Mexico!?!?!?!

The Spanish lost to Mexico if I remember correctly. That's why Mexico has 2 Independance days, one from the French and one fom the Spanish.

Check this out. This is a list of Mexican national holidays, it lists May 5th, Cinco de Mayo is the Mexican national holiday that honors the Mexican victory over the French army at Puebla de los Angeles in 1862.

Then September 16 ... Mexican Independence Day celebrates the day that Miguel Hidalgo delivered El Grito de Dolores, and announced the Mexican revolt against Spanish rule.

My god they even lost to Mexico..... Who loses a war w/ Mexico!?!?!?!

Hmm well we lost one to them Remember the Alamo...The Mexican army numbered 2000 men, while there were a mere 187 soldiers and 15 civilians inside the Alamo's walls. But altho we lost they had killed 1,544 Mexican soldiers with less than 200 men.

Of course you are right the French could never pull something like this off They don't have the cahona's