Sign in to follow this  
hardnrg

Holy Fast Internet Batman!

you lose... 2.1 MB/s > 1.4 MB/s

this thread was started because of my upload speed... therefore you fail

:lol::P

12 MB/s down still makes me happy. :P

Rogers Inc, here in canada just said they up'ed there "Extreme Plus" service ($100 a month) to 18mbps down / 1.5mbps Up* I'm not sure on the UP speed, but the down was supposed to be 18. Although $100 for internet a month is just way to "extreme" for my likes.

I'm on rogers, just there "omg your not on dialup" speed, Which is supposed to be 1.0down/256k up. I just wish i lived on res again, oh the speed (sadly 1gb limit or something like that iirc).

Edited by CanadaGUY

Yeap Cox Communications has bandwidth usage limits, Which really stick kinda, I belive with the Premeir Line, (12m down 1m up) which is after everything is said and done... is like 15m down 1m up) has a 7.5/g /wk limit.

I'm sorry, That's ridiculous, limiting how much I use, Thanksfully, I just work for them, and we're thousands of miles away from having them as our ISP,

It's supposed to stop you from pirateing, Well I know for a fact that this won't stop you, but what will is when you get popped by a company and they have your connection permanetly banned, Which is Done VIA Computer MAC and modem MAC. Crappy eh. DON'T DO IT!

mine is fairly fast but is crippled after 6 megs have uploaded.

Comcast, as well as other internet providers are trying to cripple things like bit torrent.

263760086.png