Sign in to follow this  
NinjaDude

Linkin Park Connect!

ShozuConnect.jpg

Click here to view what happening with Linkin Park

Edited by NinjaDude

if it is...atleast they posted it in the right forum.

anyway, LP used to be alright on their first album, but everything after is too.... (o.\\) emo kid for me.

anyway, LP used to be alright on their first album, but everything after is too.... (o.\\) emo kid for me.

I really liked the first one, and the second one was pretty good too. The most recent one was terrible. Terrible. I was literally wincing during several parts as I listened to it. I wanted to turn it off after three songs, but I forced myself to listen to the whole thing in hopes that it would redeem itself. It did not.

I've often heard LP described as "toothless" or "hollow" when compared to bands like the Deftones. I think that's absolutely correct, but I still enjoy their older stuff regardless.

Linkin Park was awesome, I agree, but Minutes to Midnight just plain sucked. What I've Done, Bleed it Out and Hands held High are alright, but the rest is pretty bad.

I agree that the older stuff is good, the new album is really rubbish...

I think all three of their studio albums are great. Each one has a slightly different sound, but I think it's nice they've changed a little, instead of overdoing their original "sound."

I really liked the first two, and there are some good songs on the third. Granted, it's not like their previous albums where every song was freakin' awesome, but it's not as horrible as some of you guys say it is.

I used to like them, but now I just get tired of hearing a band whine and complain about everything in their songs. Its gotten old to me. Still got good beats, just wish the lyrics weren't so whiny.