Sign in to follow this  
romeo55

Brilliant Ms Teen USA of SC Answer

You got to understand these girls are under a lot pressure. I'm a nervous public speaker, I would probably start talking about something not even remotely close to the question. I can't stand talking in front of a class let alone millions of viewers. Sheez :smack:

Edited by Krazyxazn

You got to understand these girls are under a lot pressure. I'm a nervous public speaker, I would probably start talking about something not even remotely close to the question. I can't stand talking in front of a class let alone millions of viewers. Sheez :smack:

lol, there's a difference between stage fright and being retarded. She was clearly the latter. I would know, I have the worst case of stage fright of anyone I know. I've fainted a few times while speaking in front of large crowds(300+...School spirit events FTL...) but I'm quickly overcoming that fear. <3 Speech class.

If you even want to give her a chance, she was was interviewed by MSNBC. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

Its located at the bottom. Otherwise you can stick to your bias, because no one is allowed to make mistakes unless their stupid :unsure:

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure." --Colin Powell
Edited by Krazyxazn

That is what the rest of the world sees when they think of the US. :lol:

If you even want to give her a chance, she was was interviewed by MSNBC. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

Its located at the bottom. Otherwise you can stick to your bias, because no one is allowed to make mistakes unless their stupid :unsure:

mis

I'm well aware of what MSNBC is, no need for the link. I too can have my modelling firm write out an excuse speech for me when I crap up.

PS Their stupid what?

People say stupid stuff when they get stuck, its natural. (ex. You ever see a guy/girl try to talk to someone they really like) It's a human flaw. Instead of receiving a sympathetic response, we will just ridicule you for your one statement no matter what you might actually know or whatever circumstances you were under. This is our human flaw and once we made up our minds the discussions are closed.

Edited by Krazyxazn

People say stupid stuff when they get stuck, its natural. (ex. You ever see a guy/girl try to talk to someone they really like) It's a human flaw. Instead of receiving a sympathetic response, we will just ridicule you for your one statement no matter what you might actually know or whatever circumstances you were under. This is our human flaw and once we made up our minds the discussions are closed.

Is it really a flaw or is it a subconscious action created by nature to root out inferior beings and to allow only the superior, more perfect beings to continue existing? Oh yeah, I totally took it there.

Putting all that aside, the video itself was pretty funny. I love how she looked like someone in the audience was running around with a shiny quarter and she was trying to follow it. :lol:

Edited by iKillSteal

but that is still part of being Ms. Whoever. You're supposed to be able to stand in front of a crowd and put some sort of an intelligent sentence together.