Murano Mod Revisited

I borrow it from a friend every year....he made it out of an old water tank....did a pretty nice job too because it works great B:)

I wouldn't doubt it, the pics of the food look great! :D

Now i'm hungry. Nice Job as always fueler!

:withstupid:

That is one hell of a tailgating grill. You know what it really needs though? More propane tanks, a higher BTU flame, and of course more heatsinks because I know how much you love them. Get busy.

it's no surprise that Fueler uses a highly modified barbeque! :lol:

I see what you mean about the DC-DC situation... I found a 220W psu: http://linitx.com/viewproduct.php?prodid=10922. bit pricey, but less than inverter + ATX psu... how many watts does your carputer actually use? Can't be all that much surely?

• 2 weeks later...
it's no surprise that Fueler uses a highly modified barbeque! :lol:

I see what you mean about the DC-DC situation... I found a 220W psu: http://linitx.com/viewproduct.php?prodid=10922. bit pricey, but less than inverter + ATX psu... how many watts does your carputer actually use? Can't be all that much surely?

It doesn't use squat for power but the smallest "Vector" inverter I could find was 1000watts and I was just getting tired of buying "econo" inverters that just couldn't hack it :glare:

Edit: I also use the inverter to run a 20" color TV while tailgating before football games. (i'm talking about real football not that soccer stuff :lol: )

there's a few hundred million people around the world that would disagree with you on that one :P

Probably closer to a billion or more (and they are apparently all nuts because they seem to love to beat the hell out of, if not trample and kill each other :O ) but in the USA a football isn't round and we'd rather get knee walking drunk and then run over each other with our cars after the game :huh:

there's a few hundred million people around the world that would disagree with you on that one :P
:withstupid: count me in on that one!
Probably closer to a billion or more (and they are apparently all nuts because they seem to love to beat the hell out of, if not trample and kill each other :O ) but in the USA a football isn't round and we'd rather get knee walking drunk and then run over each other with our cars after the game :huh:
:lol: