Sign in to follow this  
The_Goonie

This video floored me

Almost too interesting to comment on. Wow...and I'm a Republican. Just see for yourself. So much is covered and its spread out through the video. How 911 and religion are tied to our government and more.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

I haven't watched the video at all yet, but I can already tell you you're probably going to get a lot of crap from people for posting this... just a heads up.

I haven't watched the video at all yet, but I can already tell you you're probably going to get a lot of crap from people for posting this... just a heads up.

yup probably. any time accepted reality is questioned thier's always people who will call you a blastfemer or the enemy ect...

Edited by RADEON

Saw it on another forum... reminded me of Loose Change. If you're going to believe a documentary hacked up by a college student on the internet, then there's no use trying to explain.

Why is Bush an idiot? I always hear him called that, but the statement ends there, there is never an explanation... Is it because he talks funny? Are all people raised in the south idiots? He stutters a lot? You wouldn't be nervous when everything you said was rebroadcasted to your whole nation if not the whole world, if every step you took was tracked by the news media... Maybe its because he invaded Iraq on bad intelligence, yes, because the president was fed incriminating misinformation, and he decided to act on it, with the American people's best interest on his mind, he is definitly and idiot. Al Gore would have done a much better job, destroying our economy to protect this environmental problem, yes, we are facing impending doom. Maybe John Kerry would have been better, after all, he never lied, and had a consistent voting recrod, never voting for something before he votes against it. Yes, a man who earned a purple heart in Vietnam by throwing a grenade in the water and being hit by his own shrapnel would be a much better choice.

What's up with all these conspiracy movies anyway, they're a mix of bad science and the urge to prove unreasonable opinions right. As much as you hate Bush and hate your government that was chosen by the people en masse, is it really that bad? You complain there isn't enough money in the budget when taxes are lowered and complain when you have to pay more taxes to fill the budgets for the programs you want, does this make any sense? People have died for your safety and continue to die for America to remain its own independent nation. Do you really think some other countries would think twice before invading us if our government and armed forces were weak?

/rant

Oh and, the "you" in the post addresses no one specifically.

I agree nano, so many people say they hate bush because he's an idiot yet they do not seem to have the brainpower to formulate a reason why...

OH WAIT, MY BAD...

I forgot its unpopular (U r t3h not kewl) to like Bush, and I mean he is southern (stupid redneck) and he does look like a monkey.

He's an idiot. I guess that the only reasonable thing to say about the guy...

:rolleyes:

/sarcasm

I mean who can argue against such credible media as "The Daily Show", "The Colbert Report" or "Carlos Mencia"?

(Yes, I know these shows are supposed to be comedic, the problem is I KNOW OF PEOPLE who insist that they (not Mencia) can pass as a viable source of anything but horse feces)

"If you aren't a liberal in your 20's, you have no soul. If you're not a conservative in your 40's, you have no brains."

There are several reasons behind this phenomenon. Younger people tend to be more liberal, but once they get older, have kids and start seeing just how much of their hard earned money is sucked up by the federal government every other week, they begin to lean more and more to the right by default.