This video floored me

The_Goonie

I knew this kind of argument was inevitable as soon as I opened the thread. It's only a matter of time until this is closed. :mellow:

Here's a big thumbs up to everyone that thinks their opinion is the only one worth considering. Don't use facts to support your position because everyone else is wrong. Of course, your ideological opponents won't bother to use facts either because they're the only ones that are "right"... To thread-killers! :thumbs-up:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought there was a way to not pay fed tax but you give up your right to vote.

Hah! I wish. The only way to get out of paying federal income tax is to let the IRS come and repo your house and car.... or just be one of the 25% of working Americans who don't pay a cent of income tax thanks to our progressive tax system and special interest politicians... <_<

Or be like my family and make a negative income every year (Phil will know what I'm talking about).

Yes, we're farming until the money runs out. <_<

Younger people tend to be more liberal, but once they get older, have kids and start seeing just how much of their hard earned money is sucked up by the federal government every other week, they begin to lean more and more to the right by default.

Nothing in my life experience tells me that's at all true.

If you're going to believe a documentary hacked up by a college student on the internet, then there's no use trying to explain.

Nobody says that you have to believe everything. If you're going to have informed opinions, the more information and points of view considered, the better.

"If you aren't a liberal in your 20's, you have no soul. If you're not a conservative in your 40's, you have no brains."

I've always agreed with this saying, but only for fiscal matters. Of course, I've considered myself a fiscal conservative for about as long as I've had a real political position, and that puts me in the "no soul" category, but that's really not much of a surprise :)

I've always agreed with this saying, but only for fiscal matters. Of course, I've considered myself a fiscal conservative for about as long as I've had a real political position, and that puts me in the "no soul" category, but that's really not much of a surprise :)

I fall into the no soul category as well :closedeyes:

Almost too interesting to comment on. Wow...and I'm a Republican. Just see for yourself. So much is covered and its spread out through the video. How 911 and religion are tied to our government and more.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Theres a documentary on right now and comes on again at 12:00 A.M. CDT on the History channel called 9/11 conspiracy theory's Fact or Fiction that straightens out that movie you posted.