Forum Wars Results

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job everyone, hopefully we will move up in ranks next year :D

If the 11 players that did not turn in OC scores would have we would have done a lot better this year. Its hard to compete when half the team does not play. Congrats to the ones who did....

If the 11 players that did not turn in OC scores would have we would have done a lot better this year. Its hard to compete when half the team does not play. Congrats to the ones who did....

I think the competition needs to be shorter to kep our interests peaked. I had fun, though. Good job everyone!

Agreed. I know I was last minute, but I hate letting people down. I think next year will be interesting. I believe that a shorter period needs to be in place and for winners of RAM to be announced AFTER the competition ends. Once people realised the RAM wasn't theirs, I guess they got bored?

Sorry I didn't get to play, but next time, PUHLEEZ don't put it in the summer holidays again! I had a margin of three days to get my OCed scores in, and obviously those days turned out to be full (well, I made parts of them full myself).

I think the competition needs to be shorter to kep our interests peaked. I had fun, though. Good job everyone!

I dont know that that would make a difference or not. Seems three weeks was not long enough or some people never intended to turn in OC score because they knew they were already entered? or just did not care? With 3 weeks seems like they could have got them in. I dont know.....

I dont know that that would make a difference or not. Seems three weeks was not long enough or some people never intended to turn in OC score because they knew they were already entered? or just did not care? With 3 weeks seems like they could have got them in. I dont know.....

Did any of the winners NOT submit a final score?

Did any of the winners NOT submit a final score?

The Team that won OC Forums had an OC score for every class and every contestant.

Edit: The second place team had one contestant that did not submit an OC score.

Third all but two...

Fourth all but one...

Fifth all but four...

We were missing eleven...

Edited by road-runner

Thanks to everyone who took part. :)

I was expecting a lot more score verifying work around the deadline, but it didn't really happen.

Good because it means I had less work to do, but a little disappointing I'll admit.

(Especially considering we were beaten by forums who didn't field a full compliment of players).

I do understand that this is a busy time of year for a lot of people though (I haven't had much time myself recently).

I will most likely get involved again when the next war comes around. It would be great to get in among the top 3 for that.

And when will the next war be you ask? Well it'll all get under way sometime next February, so hopefully we can get a good turnout together.

Its hard to compete when half the team does not play

You sure got that right RR....If this is the kind of participation that can be expected from OCC members then count me out of the next competition.....I have better things to do with my time. <_<

Thanks to everybody that did take it seriously and put in the time to OC their machines B:)

Edit: The "I didn't have time" thing doesn't hold water with me....I was home a total of five days (mostly weekends) during this entire competition the rest of the time I was on the road working.