BioShock anyone?

WhenKittensATK

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to play the demo on my rig. The graphics look amazing and, after everything was cranked up, had no framerate problems. I was on XP though so I didn't get to see DX10 stuff. Ill see if I can borrow a copy of vista at work and give you guys a little comparison (ie, if I can tell any difference). It was a lot of fun to play and is definatly on my shopping list.

Best video effect: blood.

Just picked up my copy from Gamestop :D.

Box

Figurine

Figurine is made of terra cotta. Only thing on it that isn't terra cotta is the plastic turning handle on top of the oxygen tank.

Also if you buy the game for PC, when it asks you for the serial, you have to type it in with the Dashes or it won't work.

Edited by Krazyxazn

'preloading' it now and gonna purchase it as soon as it's done.

i did have a problem with the demo though - my graphics are all fubared. the game menus are fine except a missing mouse pointer. i may re-reinstall my drivers if need be, but this is the 3rd time i've done that for other reasons.

dang...i'm really unhappy right now. just read on the steam forums that one needs a card with pixel shader 3 in order to even run the game. i have an x850xtpe (which definitely has the horsepower to run the game) with only ps 2.0 which leaves a lot of the crowd hanging. do you think they'll make a patch for it to make it work or would that be too difficult for them to do?