Installed my Tuniq!

kendellrt

I got about a 10C drop in temps. Pretty good, I'd say. I wish I would have known to keep the mobo out before trying to put the thing on, though. I sure hope I don't have to reinstall it for a long time!

Oh, and I also replaced the stock fan with a Vantec Stealth I had laying around. I wonder if my temps would be lower with the stock fan on high. The thing is quiet, though.

Did your install a little crooked? Mines working very well, but its definitely twisted a bit to the left.

The stock fan is pretty quiet. I cant hear it at all, although the 120 right next to it is extremely loud. I guess it spins pretty slow but its got an extra fin.

Did your install a little crooked? Mines working very well, but its definitely twisted a bit to the left.

The stock fan is pretty quiet. I cant hear it at all, although the 120 right next to it is extremely loud. I guess it spins pretty slow but its got an extra fin.

Looks straight to me. Maybe you should redo it and concentrate on alternating when turning the screws.