Sign in to follow this  
Vasto

Razer m100 Pro Headphones. $15

OMG lol, I've actually been wanting to get a good set of in ear head phones...and finally looks like I'll be able to for cheap :P

Awesome deal, first woot for me :)

Edit*

:|

Frequency Response: 20 ~ 11,000Hz

I dont like that. I thought that was a typo but it says the same on razer's website. I really hope I didnt make a mistake.

Edited by SMeeD

Awesome deal, first woot for me :)

Edit*

:|

Frequency Response: 20 ~ 11,000Hz

I dont like that. I thought that was a typo but it says the same on razer's website. I really hope I didnt make a mistake.

Even so... all the reviews I read on it show them as decent headphones. So, I think they will be fine. Or so I hope..

single driver IEMs/buds are *always* frequency-range-limited SmeeD... if you find any that say 20-20k, it's basically a lie because either the lower portion or upper portion isn't done on a +/-3dB tolerance, and *any* levels are used for the measurement, including like -26dB lol

dual driver and triple driver is the way to go :)

Indeed, like my Super.fi 5 Pro's. B:)

But still, that's a decent deal for $20 shipped. Normally $20 won't get you anything more than earbuds with a squishy cover... But, for all I know, these could be exactly that. :lol:

single driver IEMs/buds are *always* frequency-range-limited SmeeD... if you find any that say 20-20k, it's basically a lie because either the lower portion or upper portion isn't done on a +/-3dB tolerance, and *any* levels are used for the measurement, including like -26dB lol

Well then I hope they are better than what Ive already got :) They sure seem like they will be more comfortable. But yeah, I guess a few people were debating this in the woot forum and from what I saw they shouldnt sound any worse than what Ive got now, which for me isnt too bad.

I lost the squisher covers for my old 20 dollar earbuds so Im not really a happy camper right now :D

Edited by SMeeD

They look more like canal phones than IEM's...

Well, my Infiniti looks more like a car than an automobile. :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this